What We Do
We support students in the following areas:
- Preparing for graduation/work placements;
- Addressing Learning Anxiety;
- Time Management & Organisation;
- Reading for Research;
- Exams and Assessment Tasks;
- Effective Study Skills;
- Assistive Technology;
- Academic Writing: Assignments, Essays, Reports, Dissertations; Lectures;
- Establishing Learning Priorities.
We have Quality Assurance from the Association of Dyslexia Specialists in Higher Education (ADSHE).
We also work with ADSHE’s seven principles of specialist support, which are:
- ‘little and often’
And crucially, we are student-centred and see our students as whole people. We learn to recognise their strengths and their particular difficulties and anxieties.
For more information please contact the centre on 020 7361 4790 or email us at email@example.com